We are good to go
Rhinog Park is open from 13 July 2020. We have obtained our certificates confirming that we are “Good to Go”. This is an Industry Standard mark that confirms we have followed government COVID-19 guidelines, have a risk assessment in place and have new processes for cleanliness and social distancing.
Book with Confidence
In these uncertain time we want you to know that we are operating a flexible rebooking system and if you are unable to take your holiday due to COVID-19, you will be able to rebook your holiday at no extra charge. You will be able to do this if:
- The park is required to close
- UK Government imposes restrictions on travel
- You have any symptoms of Covid-19 or are required to self-isolate.
Track and Trace
We will require the following information when you come to Rhinog Park.
- First name and surname of all people staying in your lodge or caravan
- Mobile number of each person (and email wherever possible please)
- Confirmation that none of the people have Covid-19 symptoms
- Date (or approximate date) that you are vacating your lodge. You can send final confirmation later.
- We will also require confirmation when you leave that you are not exhibiting symptoms.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rhinog Park. To ensure your safety we have implemented some new procedures to help keep you safe whilst holidaying at Rhinog Park. The two key elements of these are
- social distancing
Also, local relationships are important to us and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impacts of returning visitors. We would therefore ask everyone to show consideration for the local community and urge you to respect social distancing at all times outside the park.
For those of you who have been before there will be some changes, I am sure that you appreciate these are unavoidable.
For Holiday Guests
- Hand Sanitiser is placed by the refuse area.
- Please make all payments online, via BACS or by calling the office.
- There will be a revised hospitality pack left in the lodge in a sealed bag.
- The windows and doors will be open when you arrive to ensure that you holiday lodge is well ventilated.
- We recommend that you bring your own bedding however we are happy to supply bedding and towels if requested.
- We have also removed items such as the hair dryer, iron and ironing board and other items which were in lodges last year.
- Please do not come to the park if any of your party are exhibiting any symptoms. We will operate a flexible rebooking system if you have Covid-19 symptoms and have to self-isolate.
- Please be aware The Welsh Government have different rules to England regarding Covid-19 which we are obliged to comply with. If you are staying with another household, please can you contact us to discuss this.
- Arrival times are now after 4pm on the Saturday and the lodge must be vacated by 9am on the day that you leave.
- The children’s play area, BBQ area and Laundry will be closed until further notice.
- There will be no access to the office and information area, local information will be provided in lodges.
- Please bring as much of your own supplies of food and drink as possible. This will help congestion in local shops who operate a queuing system.
- Whilst we will provide soap in the lodges please bring your own hand gel/sanitiser, gloves, disinfectant just to be on the safe side.
- You are welcome to enjoy the park grounds, but please maintain social distances at all times. This is still 2 metres in Wales.
Please Do Not
- Meet or gather in friends in a social group, other than government regulations stipulate.
- Invite or entertain visitors onto the park or into the lodge
- Allow children to roam unsupervised around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the social distance rule.
We thank you for your co-operation and look forward to welcoming you to Rhinog Park.