A Warm Welcome awaits you at Rhinog Park
Relax and enjoy yourself in serene surroundings where
* Children can enjoy the play equipment
* Dogs are welcome in more than half our lodges
* All weekly bookings include a welcome pack of tea, coffee, fresh milk and traditional Welsh cakes to get your holiday off to a great start
* Dedicated park warden Andy is on hand to ensure the high standards of our holiday hideaways.
To reserve one of our comfortable 4 or 5 berth lodges, check availability and book now.
make a booking
(Our Dog Friendly Lodges Are Marked DF)
Lodges for 4 people
- Lodge 1 – Single storey with patio area. One double bedroom and one bunk bedroom. DF
- Lodge 13 – Two-storey with one double and one twin bedroom.
- Lodge 14 - Two-storey with one double and one twin bedroom. DF
Lodges For 5 People
- Lodge 5 – Single storey with two doubles and one single bedroom. DF
- Lodge 6 – Single storey with two double and one single bedrooms. DF
- Lodge 22 – Single storey with one double, one bunk and one single bedroom. DF
Lodge 13 Floor Plan
Prices are for 7 nights from Saturday. All prices include VAT at standard rate. A deposit of £50 is required to secure each week / part-week booked. We offer a 10% discount on fortnight bookings (extras charged at standard rate).
Sheets, duvets and pillowcases are supplied free of charge. Electricity is provided by a slot meter which takes £1 and £2 coins. Cots can be fitted into most of the lodges. We also have a cot which can be booked at no extra cost – please discuss your requirements when booking. There is a No Smoking rule in all of the lodges. Well-behaved dogs are welcome in lodges 5, 6, 14 and 22 for an additional charge. Access is available from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. Lodges should be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Please make our Park Warden aware of any special needs or requirements you may have. We regret that at the present time, our lodges are not accessible to wheelchair users due to the steps and narrowness of doorways. Similarly, the launderette and office are not currently wheelchair accessible.
We hope to improve our park to take into account the needs of wheelchair users as we undertake development in the future. We also recognise that disabled persons are not commonly wheelchair users and that disabilities come in all shapes and sizes. We would like to invite our disabled holiday guests to comment on our services and facilities and give their view of how we could take reasonable steps to overcome physical and mental barriers. Your comments will be listened to most positively and may be used when we chart our course for future developments at Rhinog Park.